Friday, July 11, 2008

Tagged

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people (or whatever) and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was going to college in North Platte, Ne and working (can't remember where, because I was probably drunk too....LOL)

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1. Get up with Peanut and feed him
2. Take a nap
3. Play with Peanut
4. Take a nap
5. Go to grocery store

3) Snacks I enjoy: Today - Cheez-It's and Doritos Tomorrow could change depending on the power of suggestion (I hate my cravings...LOL)

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay of our debt, buy a house, be able to stay home with our baby, invest (maybe some really cool shopping)

5) Places I have lived: Palisade, North Platte and Lincoln, NE; Layton, UT and Woodstock (Atlanta, GA)

6) Jobs I have had? Security officer, cashier, fast food, admin asst., manager at Harley Dealership, Data entry and Insurance

7) People I want to know more about:
Chandell, Esther, Liz, Randy, Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living in Austin, TX - starting to realize I needed to grow up, but still having a lot of fun.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1. Make DH's lunch and see him off.
2. Give the cat her asthma treatment.
3. Eat plentifully.
4. Watch Will and Grace reruns.
5. Goof off on the puter.

3) Snacks I enjoy: Flaming Hot Cheetos - the puffs kind. And granola with yogurt.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy lots of real estate and fancy cars and travel like a mofo. And make sure all my friends could now party in style.

5) Places I have lived: Corpus Christi, TX, Moorhead, MN, Austin, TX, San Antonio, TX, to name a few.

6) Jobs I have had? Record store clerk, convenience store manager, auto finance director.

7) People I want to know more about:
Everyone! I'm nosey!

Essylynne said...

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
well i was 14 so i was going to school.. although i was tech 23 at the time, and it was summer so i was prob at the pool

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1. Get supper ready
2. Move computer to spare room
3. dishes
4. clean house for brad's b-day party sat
5. not kill a cat

3) Snacks I enjoy: ice cream.... i want something from starbucks right now =/

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Get Bj's back support paid off, pay off debts mom, dad, and grandpa. Buy a big house so i can have a puppy.. and donate a large sum of money to the HSPCA and the Miami SPCA

5) Places I have lived: Palisade Ne, North Platte Ne

6) Jobs I have had? Deli worker at Trails, Kitchen Help at D.C and Deli worker at the FLying J

7) People I want to know more about:
Everyone..