Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lots of Updates!!

Ok, I have really been slacking lately. There are lots of updates from the Southworth household.


First off - I want to say congratulations to my brother and sister in-laws. Yesterday morning my sister in law gave birth by C-section to our new nephew. He was 7 lbs 9 ozes and 19 inches long. The report was that mommy and baby were both doing great!! I don't have any pictures of him yet, but am hoping we can go visit this weekend and meet him and see our neice Madolyn.


Peanut is doing great. He is not liking the chilly mornings we have been having. It has been in the mid 60's in the mornings and a few of them were actually down into the 50's. (I know, I know - nothing like the chilly that my friends and family in Nebraska go through.) I don't know what he is going to do this winter when it is really cold. He hightails it right back into the house in the mornings when he is done doing his business and steals the blanket on the couch. He is getting so big.


He gave me quite the scare the other night. I had him outside to go to the bathroom and it was dark out. He was over by an old stump in our yard digging around and came running over to me with foam coming out of his mouth. I freaked out. I got a bucket of water and was rinsing his head off (there was foam everywhere) while sitting out on the front sidewalk in histerics. I even called Justin on his cell at work because I didn't know what was wrong with him. The little turd had gotten ahold of a toad or something. He setteled down a bit once we came inside and I got him fed, but I was worried all night about him. I think I got up every hour and went down to check on him. All is well now though - he is just fine and back to normal.


I have had 2 doctors appointments since I posted last. At my 28 week appointment our little guy was head down and all was well. At my 30 week appointment this last monday he had decided to flip and is head up in my ribs now. The doctor wasn't too worried though. He said if he not sure of his position or still head up by my 36 week appt then we would do another scan to check him out. He did say he could flip around a few more times in the coming weeks though.


I am going for doctors appointments every 2 weeks now. After 2 more we will be down to weekly. I am hoping that makes the next 9 weeks go by faster.


Here's some new pics for everyones entertainment!!!!
No making fun of the big ole belly - ok!! I feel like I am big as a house already. My belly already feels streched to the max. I don't know how it is going to grow even more!!!!

No comments: