Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Peanut Pics (Can't forget about him)

I am going to have to get a 2nd camera for when the baby comes. I think in the 3 1/2 months I have had Peanut - I have accumulated over 200 pictures of him. I can't help it though - He is so darn photogenic. He does know how to ham it up for the camera.
Peanut was trying to get Daddy to share his Fruity Pebbles with him. Poor Peanut - Daddy doesn't share Fruity Pebbles. Not even with Mommy!!!!
Trying to eat Justins spitter bottle.
He wore himself out!!
Close up of our cute little puppy!! I can't believe he is 6 months old already.
Peanut was trying to help Daddy with his homework. Actually - he was all about that dumb spitter bottle again.
Peanut was chewing on the straw of Justin's Capri Sun when he was done drinking it.
Laying at the top of the stairs. I find him there a lot. Especially during the day when Justin is up there sleeping.
Peanut - cleaning out his daddy's ears.
Laying down on his couch in the den. This is where he sleeps at night.
This is the 1st and only pic so far of fat mommy and Peanut. I am usually the one wielding the camera.



No comments: