Monday, October 27, 2008

32 Week Drs Appointment

I had my 32 week appointment this morning. Everything is still going pretty good. My blood pressure has been great and no anemia. I was finally brave enough to ask how much weight I had gained overall. With only 8 weeks left I am sitting at about 19 pounds. Not too bad. Our little boys heart rate today was 143, and the doctor said I am still measuring about where I need to be. He was trying to determine if he was head up or head down, and could not tell for sure so he had me get a quick ultrasound done. The little turkey is still very breech. His head is up under my ribs on the right side, his back is following along my ribs on the left side and his butt down towards my left hip. The Dr. said that if he doesn't get turned to a head down position in the next 2 - 3 weeks that we will start discussing alternative ways to get him turned.

I also got my flu shot today. Uugghh - I forgot how much those hurt. My arm feels like it could fall off...hee-hee. Now I just have to convince Justin to get a flu shot as well. I even tried the "If you don't and come home with the flu and make the baby sick - you will be the one to stay up with him" bit, but it didn't work either. I may have to enlist some help on this one.

I go back to the doctor again in 2 weeks and "YAY" get to have another peek at our little boy. My Dr. wanted to have a more detailed scan done than what was done today to get some measurements and see how big our little guy is getting to be. I told Justin he might want to go to that appointment.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have a little bit of energy and can scan in our newest pictures of the baby.

No comments: